Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help!!! I want my hair to look like ...........?

i have thin hair. Its dark brown and its thin but not too thin and i dont have a lot of hair either my hair is like this thin



My hair is like this except longer and it is dark brown and i have layers and its like a little bit thinner my question what can i use to make my hair look thicker or have more volume?



http://www.flickr.com/photos/7363906@N07...



I want hair like this:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=lY9st9LmfQA%26amp;f...



so what product will make my hair like this?



Help!!! I want my hair to look like ...........?

Bed Head products work GREAT!



Use the volumizing shampoo and conditioner in the shower. Make sure with the shampoo you SCRUB your roots. Conditioner, get alll over your head, (flipping your head %26amp; rinsing the conditioner might be a good idea if you want it more "up")



Once you get out of the shower, I use this pantene volumizing spray all around my hair. Then a bunch of hair spray (while wet) Get a wide-tooth comb, flip over your hair and comb thru your hair. If you blow-dry your hair, also flip over your hair and blow-dry from neck down to end of your hair (If that makes since? haha)



If you want extra boost on your hair, like in certant parts, Get Catwalk Root Boost, spray at roots, and spread it in. Do not go thru out your hair with this, it'll make your hair very greasy %26amp; gross. Or put the root boost on your fingers, and rub your scalp/roots where you want it volumized.



I'm pretty good with styleing hair. if you need anymore help, just contact me :].



Help!!! I want my hair to look like ...........?

use garnier fructis volumizing mousse



Help!!! I want my hair to look like ...........?

Shampoos don't seem to work but there is a product by Redkin called root lifter that you put in your hair before blow dry , and it actually WORKS!My stylist used it on me when i got my haircut a few weeks ago. My stylist told me that access oils flatten hair and the root lifter dries the oils and naturally lifts the roots. It lifts your roots and gives you great volume to your hair, which in turn makes it look thicker. it a great product.Its really worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy