Thursday, November 26, 2009

Any ladies here ever tried Women's Rogaine for thinning hair?

I would love to hear success stories. I have thinning hair in front and will try anything. Anyone here ever had a hair transplant? Where does the hair come from?



Thank you so much for any help!



Any ladies here ever tried Women's Rogaine for thinning hair?

I haven't tried it but i know some women who have. The product is fine, but as soon as you quit using it, the thickness goes away. However, A good product for women and men is Nioxin. They have different systems for different types of hair. I am a stylist and often recommend this to my clients. Everyone i know who uses or used it loves it. Unlike rogaine, when you quit using it, the thickness will stay,it;s your natural hair.Great product.



Any ladies here ever tried Women's Rogaine for thinning hair?

No sorry.



Any ladies here ever tried Women's Rogaine for thinning hair?

Yes, I use rogaine for women and it did help. I also had my hormone levels checked, and found out my testosterone levels were high due to PCOS, and this is why my hair was thinning. Basically my insulin levels were off and affecting my hormone levels. Anyway, they put me on metformin and now my hormone levels are normal, and hopefully I can quite the rogaine soon. I stopped rogaine for a while and found my hair thinned again, so I guess I wasn't ready to get off it yet, and now I'm back on it. It takes about 3 months to kick in when you first start using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy