Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting hair thinned????

When u get ur hair thinned like does it get really thin or just what and what do they do to thin it is like layers or what and say i have really really thick hair if i get it thinned would it be easier to strighten???



Getting hair thinned????

it's super layers. And it's really thin after. My friend had to get her hair thinned to get it permenently straightened. Yes it is easier to straighten.



Getting hair thinned????

NOO! i wouldn't do it..I have done it before because like urs my hair is very thick, it didnt take any less time to straighten and my hair got VERY frizzy and so the little hairs that they thinned where sticking up EVERYWHERE it was horrible i will never do it again it only made me hair worst... hope this helps;)



Getting hair thinned????

hey this is my polyvore add as a contact and comment my sets



http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy