Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please help, hair!!?

My cousin is getting married in august, (yes I know it's far away, but I know I'll forget to ask if I don't do it now!) and it's going to be a big fancy wedding. I don't think I'm going to play an important role in it, like flowere girl or something, but I want to look perfect.



My hair is almost black, and it is long (9-10 in past shoulder). I have moderately thin hair, and I need at least half of it to be down, I look weird with all my hair in an updo. And the style needs to be something that I could do or have a hairstylist do without having to pay too terribly much. Prefferebly with instructions. I'm 5'3. and I'll be dressing fancy! Please help me, PLEASE!



Please help, hair!!?

Why dont you just set it, like with hot-rollers or something, then gently pin some of the pieces with booby-pins up on the top of your head.



Dont worry if some pieces fall down, just go for the soft, romantic look. That way, theres no rules of how its supposed to look, and you can pin up as much or as little as you like.



You could also easily put a clip or two in, like some little diamonties or something to give it a more sofisticated finnish.



Practise before the day if you want to do it yourself, that way you wont stress too much.



Have fun!!



Please help, hair!!?

there are some half up dos on this site: http://www.updos.org/updos_half/updos_ha...



haha the person below me said booby pins. hope i helped!



Please help, hair!!?

try this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy