Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

I really want to try it myself but if its not safe then im willing to go to a hairdresser...



I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

i would go to a hairdreesser they alwayz no best



I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

thinning your hair is really hard to do. I would probably go see a hairdresser just to be on the safe side.



I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

you can either use a thining comb or a shaving razor but if you dont have expierince go to a hairdresser, and look at how they do it so you can learn.



I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

Just like cutting your own hair, if you dont have good experience....I wouldnt do it. Just to be on the safe side, go to the hairdresser. A lot of times they'll do it for free when you get your hair trimmed. It really does help too! Ive gotten it done twice and it even made a difference of how my hair grew back, not so poofy and thick.



I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

yes it is safe buy Panasonic's machine which curls and straight and also thins the hair



I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

If your hair is frizzy at all have a hairdresser do it. But it will get more frizzy and you will have to wait for it to grow out. See if they can recommend a cut that would work better with your hair.



I have thick, curly hair. Is it safe to thin it myself? Why?

Wait!! Do not thin out your hair!



Think about it! It's really just cutting parts of it short, nothing thin about that. When it grows out you have 2 layers, one a bushy bulk and the rest longer. Then it gets frizzy as it grows out, you can't style it at all.



My cousin is a hair dresser in Germany for fashion models and she says they aren't even allowed to do it anymore, that's how bad it is for hair.



But, what you can do that looks even nicer is get Japanese straightening treatment. MAke sure you get the Japanese version. I had a stupid salon give me a different type, and they were a reputable place.



Anyhow, don't thin your hair, it isn't worth it, it will just be worse in a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy