Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair problems, need help on more than one problem.?

My main question is thinning hair!! I had my thyroid taken out for cancer, they have me on meds, and since I have been having my hair fall out quite a bit. I have been using Nioxin for a few weeks, but don't seem to help. My hair looks in good condition when fixed, but thin!! Does anyone know if hair color has a shelf life? I have had some hair color for awhile, but afraid to use it due to thinning hair, and I mean falling out. I am almost ready to cut it all off and get a wig!!! Help!!!



Hair problems, need help on more than one problem.?

Throw the hair color away. If you must color go to the store and get some without ANY ammonia. DO NOT lightenen or streak your hair, it will strip it. Understand that a wig will inhibit growth and your hair will get thinner (you know the same thing with guys and ball caps). Treat your hair to lots of conditioning. My step-mother went through the same thing and her hair did eventually come back full and thick. (she is in her 70's now and has great hair). I am so sorry about all you have been through. I know I would be concerned as my hair is kinda my archilles heel. I am very vain about it. I am not big on hair salons for this kind of thing as they tend to "cattle" you through unless you know of a real good one. Just no ammonia in the color. You take care and good luck.



Hair problems, need help on more than one problem.?

BUY NEW COLOR. AND IF WILL HELP GIVE YOU VOLUME. IS YOUR HAIR SHORT OR LONG.



IF ITS LONG, CUT IT OFF. THIN HAIR LONG DOESN'T LOOK GOOD.



IF ITS SHORT, ASK YOUR STYLIST TO HELP YOU.



AND RAQUEL WELCH HAS GREAT WIGS IF IT COMES TO THAT. YOUR STYLIST COULD HELP YOU



AND THE HAVE CLIPS WITH HAIR ON THEM. IF HAVE ABOUT 4



DIFFERENT ONES FOR MY MOODS



Hair problems, need help on more than one problem.?

Due to a similar situation, my hair falls out and gets very thin a few times a year. I find that I lose hair by the handful for a few months then it stops for a good 4-6 months. To combat this problem I get it trimmed more frequently so that the ends don't get wispy or split, which gives a fuller look. I generally use Nexxus Hair products, they have a few special products for thinning hair, one is a leave in treatment called Vitatress Biotin Creme, it helps. I also take a special hair %26amp; skin vitamin that contains biotin and other good stuff. You might consider having your hormone levels checked as well.



Hair colourant can thicken your hair a bit, but if you are in doubt about expiration I'd just buy new or consider henna, it's natural and really helps thicken hair. Goodluck : )



Hair problems, need help on more than one problem.?

don't use the hair color,throw it out. I really would not use hair color right now. Why not leave your hair alone and just try some wigs without cutting your real hair. I don't want to suggest that you cut your hair because I have no idea what it looks like. Get some opinions by poeple that can see your hair. Maybe it would look thicker if it was shorter, I don't know. Wearing a wig or hat DOES NOT stop hair growth and does not make it fall out. Good luck



Hair problems, need help on more than one problem.?

Everyday spend about 5-10 minutes massaging your hair with your fingers. Move your fingers circularly all over the head starting from the temporal parts to the occipital area. Apply the necessary pressure to the areas. Even Yoga exercises such as the headstand are recommended for proper circulation to all the parts, especially the hair follicles to stimulate growth.



There are various types of massaging techniques, which can be followed. Indonesian style is best suited for relieving mental tension and improving the quality of the hair. The massaging steps are given below in detail:



1) Stand with your feet apart and start breathing in and out



2) Bend from the waist till the level of your head falls below the waist area.



3) Bring your feet close to each other and start rubbing your scalp with your knuckles all over your head for about half a minute.



4) Slowly start bringing your body to the normal level and continue rubbing on the scalp.



Be careful that when you are massaging your scalp, do not massage roughly. The hair fibers may split causing you pain and damage to the hair. So massage gently and thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy