Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thin a little longer then shoulder length hair...what to do with it?

I have kinda bright blonde hair that is a little past my shoulders.... i am so bored with it.... how do i get it curly with out it being nasty by the middle of the day? any sudgestions??



Thin a little longer then shoulder length hair...what to do with it?

use a curling iron in the morning and put a little hair spray in it. Or put curler things in your hair over night.



Thin a little longer then shoulder length hair...what to do with it?

first of all thin hair really needs OSMO ESSENCE "Sea Spray"



http://www.girlznight.co.uk/shop/hair/os...



It's amazing it will make your hair look and feel thicker, but clean..



Second add some bangs...



Can you upload a picture so i can really help you?



Thin a little longer then shoulder length hair...what to do with it?

I have the same thing u do.....thin blonde hair that is long a lil bit past the shoulder, and yes it does get boring! Curling it w/ a regular curling iron works temporarily but b/c of my hair being thin the curls fall out and my hair looks crappy after a while. However the solution i found to curl my hair AND to keep it in my hair for a long time and it still look good for a long time is using a sprial curling iron. Also I use patene pro-v volumizer shampoo. It gives my hair volume. All other shampoos make my hair feel greasy after I use them few times.



http://www.builderdepot.com/HelenofTroy_...



It takes me about an hour to do my entire head. The results are wonderful though!! :-) Once u've finished curling ur hair w/ the curling iron u might be like Whoa! My hair it looks like i'm from the 1800's..cuz its a very tight curl..however just put ur fingers through it and shake it a bit..then it'll get ur hair the way u want it



Here is a picture of my hair curly from using the spiral curling iron (the wind was blowing that day tho)....



http://www.cardensdesign.com/photography...



Thin a little longer then shoulder length hair...what to do with it?

I have the same problem. I took the clamp off my curling iron. I clip up the top section, curl the bottom, and put a little bit of StudioLine Curl Defying hair gel on each curl. Then I curl the top section. I get tons of compliments, and it looks like you JUST curled it!



Thin a little longer then shoulder length hair...what to do with it?

well i think your hair is very ugly. we dyed black but fading out to blonde hair types are the best. I think you need to shave it all off cept for a buzz cut and dye the buzz cut forest green. that is what you should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy