Sunday, November 29, 2009

Think hair/bed hair?

Hi, I am a 15 year old male. I have what seems to be thin hair. When I wake up, my hair looks like this: http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/64/564/4/64... and this http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/58/658/8/86... .



When I am outide, my hair blows in the wind very easily and is very weak. It becomes messy easiliy, like if I change for gym, etc. Most guys seem like their hair doesnt really move a lot like mine, mine is a mess. here is what it looks like when i shower (which I have to do daily for my hair)



http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/55/555/8/96...



So, I guess my hair is thin. It is also staticy. What can I do to fix these problems? Preferably a new shampoo- I use Suave for Men right now. No conditioner- my hair is hydrated enough. Any tips/ help with this? It is a big problem. I want it to look the same all the time, be thicker, and stronger. No gells. Thanks! PLEASE HeLP! shaggy is ok too



Think hair/bed hair?

try using a thickening shampoo and the reason your hair is static is because you don't use conditioner a little once a week isn't going to harm your hair only tame it.....



Think hair/bed hair?

Those are some seriously funny photos. I understand protecting your identity...but hehe that's pretty silly.



Conditioner isn't all about hydration. If your hair has static it could benefit from a dose of conditioner. Try not washing it every day to let some natural oil stay in it.



Suave for men is basically detergent in a bottle and isn't very good for anyone's hair. Try a thickening shampoo. A pomade will also weigh the hair down, keep it in place and cut down on the frizz. It's better than gel because it doesn't flake or dry the hair out more (gel may because it has alcohol in it).



If the shaggy look isn't working for you and you don't feel like doing the maintenance, cut it off. Even the most casually beautiful people don't get that way by doing nothing.



Think hair/bed hair?

Mousse would make it thicker if you want to try that, or a thickening shampoo, or lots of layers. For staticy hair rub a dryer sheet on it! It totally works and makes it smell good too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy