Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair thinning...?

I am a lady in my early fourties and my hair is really thinning and falls out easily by the brush full. I have tried different shampoos, conditioners. ( It tends to fall out by the root, not breakage or split ends). Could I be experincing scalp problems? I heard thyroid problems could be the culprit too.



I have asked the advice of many hair stylist when I have gotten a hair cut and they agreed my hair fell out at the root but never had a fix for me. This is starting to get serious now!!!



Could anyone give me any help while I still have some hair left??? Thank you very much, I appreciate it. God bless.



Hair thinning...?

It could be a number of things-poor diet, thyroid problems, even the lovely change that looming before us (I'm in my 40's too!) Start using Nioxin. It helps make the hair shaft thicker so it will help with any thinning. Other than that, I'd talk to your doctor and have them run tests. Sometimes losing your hair could be the first sign of an illness.



Hair thinning...?

I can recommend you a hair fall control %26amp; hair activating serum which nourishes %26amp; energises follicles. Do let me know if you are interested. I am using it myself. God bless you too.



Hair thinning...?

Too many perms, too often will damage hair. Brushing is not good. How about proteins? This is a site that has terrific information on growing healthy and long hair. Blackhairmedia caterings to all hair and longhaircare.



Use have to find the correct shampoo, conditioners, moistuiziers, oils. The ladies have favorites..MTG mane, tail and groom, monistate (yes the vaginal cream) neosprin AF, castor oil, biotin taken with vitamin B, someone recently tried a dog shampoo that has done great on her edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy