Thursday, November 26, 2009

I used to have lots of hair that was dense and silky but now there's not as much hair and also

Is there anything I can do? I don't think I'm balding, but just that I used to have such awesome dense, silky hair. Now it's pretty thin and you can see my scalp line more than before. I think it might have been me using dandruff shampoo (Selsun Blue) almost every day. What should I do? Thanks.



I used to have lots of hair that was dense and silky but now there's not as much hair and also thin...?

Try a volumizing and dandruff shampoo. I use head and shoulders volumizing. It is a dream come true! My hair has never looked better.(I have thin and dandruffy-hair)



I used to have lots of hair that was dense and silky but now there's not as much hair and also thin...?

Dandruff shampoos and hair spray can cause hair loss, so can age.



You can purchase over the counter treatments for hair loss now, I'd try that first and then resort to the sexy male style, shave it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy