Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thinning your hair makes it poofy?

Okay so I used to have really long and curly hair with no layers, then I got a hair cut (not really but...) and I layered my hair. I asked the person who was cutting my hair to thin my hair and they said that would make it poofy and layering it would make it thinner, but it didnt. So would it be okay if I got it thinned?



Thinning your hair makes it poofy?

well my hair's sorta like urs and i got it thinned. and it just basically cuts ur hair in half. i dont really know how to explain it but after like 3 weeks or so there's a bunch of curly frizzes at the top of ur head. but u could try thinning it.



Thinning your hair makes it poofy?

yea i asked my hairsylest the same thing he said it makes it poofier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy