Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair curling question... please help!?

ok I have thin hair its not super thin but its thin if you get what I mean. my hair is wavy but I always straighten it. but sometimes I will like to curl it like if I go out on a date or hang out with friends but since my hair is so thin I cant get it to curl or if it does curl then it wont stay in. anything that I can do to curl it and keep it in with out all the gunk to put in it cause my hair is brown and it will make it greasy looking. pleas help and whoever gives me the besy advice I wil give ya ten extra points!!!



Hair curling question... please help!?

i have the same problem! my hair is light brown and is very fine so hairstyles never stay. But if you own any hot sets/hot rollers they will work great. curling irons never work for me. And if you want to be sure it stays try using suave or herbal essences aerosol spray after your done or even while you roll. It curls but stil leaves natural shine and it wont leave a gunky residue liek most hair products do



Hair curling question... please help!?

My friend has wavy hair and she uses a diffuser to blow dry it. It gives it a cute curl and makes her dark brown hair look clean and cute.



Hair curling question... please help!?

Well I have brown,thin(it gets on my nerves because I don't have volume) and curly hair =)) and to curl it I put mousse and gel for curly hair in it.And no,this stuff don't make my hair look greasy because I put them in small amounts.I also put cream serum(also for curly hair)just at the ends of the hair to make the curls more bouncy.I use Garnier Fructis hair products and I am really satisfied with the results.Try it and wear your hair curly,it looks cuter.



Hair curling question... please help!?

Wavy hair is easier to stay. Since you have thin hair I cannot see how you can achieve your goal without the gunk. Easiest way is to grab smaller strands of hair ad a light weight mouse to each strand and use a medium size barrel curling iron (depending on how much of a curl you would like of course).



When releasing, make sure to open the clamp and let the hair fall. DO NOT play with the hair until your curls have cooled off. Repeat with each strand. Once you are done, add a tiny bit of serum to the palm of your hands, rub it and slightly caress your hair with the serum.



Hope this helps.



Hair curling question... please help!?

Use Krazy Glue. jk lol



Hair curling question... please help!?

The best and only way to have curls that last is buying the magnetic plastic rollers and a bottle of setting lotion. Your curls will have plenty of body, bounce, shine, soft and best of all the curls will last until the next day.



Hair curling question... please help!?

you should get it trimmed so you do not have any ends. use less conditioner if any (use only as needed) as this will also soften and drag your hair down. if you keep it trimmed you don't need as much. some people find it works better to use a deep conditioner once a week and skip the daily conditioner. you will have to experiment to find out what is best for you. use a light mouse , apply to hair when wet. blow dry. give dry hair a light coat of hairspray and then set with hot rollers. be sure you use the rollers properly. you must wait for them to be hot / ready and then be sure to leave them in until they are completely cool to get full benefit. when you pull out the curls, leave them alone for five minutes. then go ahead and style them. do not brush the crurls out .... style with your fingertips and use a pick as needed to tease in places as needed for height, etc. finish with light hair spray. aerosols do work best. it sprays lighter / finer. i should also tell you that it is better to work with day old hair for style purposes. it stays longer. if you have a special event it's best to wash your hair day before / night before and style the next day. enjoy your look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy