Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

If you really want to fix it you can go to a salon ank them to thin it. they have a special pair of scissors and it comes out really nice.



Oh and think hair always looks better blown out, so for now make sure you do it...I have thick hair too and it takes about an hour to blow it out, but it is worth becasue it looks less thick and crazy.



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

don't wash it everyday and use a hair wax on it! it works SO well! mine is like that too!



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

I'm assuming your hair is all one length. If you get it layered it will make it thinner.



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

if you like straightening it, straighten it a lot. that usually thins down your hair a lot.



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

they can do it at a salon or you can buy thinning scissors at a beauty supply place or maybe at wal mart and do it yourself.i suggest you get it done first and let them show you how to do it right.



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

have a hairdresser thin it. They have thinning shears.



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

if you've got the whole triangle hair thing goin' on, definitely get lots of little layers cut; it will help to decrease the bulk of your hair and thin it out.



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

same heer i dunno wat to do thanx 4 posting this question



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

When you go to the salon, you can have them use thinning shears or you can do it yourself. It takes a lot of the weight off of your hair. My daughter has thick hair and I did it to her hair and it came out fabulous!



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

If you go to your salon, you can ask the hair dresser to thin it for you. What they do is cut off a layer of hair underneath, so theres not as much hair. My friend did that and it looks great she loves her hair. Good luck :D



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

go to ur beauty salon and ask ur stylist to cut it in LAYERS.. then ur hair will get thinner and prettier! good luck! :)



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

go get a little trim



My hair is freakishly thick... how do i thin it?

by blow drying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy