Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need Hair Help...Please!!!?

I decided to dye my hair dark brown tonight (it was a very light brown/blonde) and the dye that i bought, Turned my hair Black. It looks ok but i dont know how to wear it. I have medium length straight (very thin) hair. I really want some cool ideas for some funky ways to put it up, or some links to easy everyday styling...Please help me!!!



I need Hair Help...Please!!!?

after washing your hair towel dry it a bit and put some mousse in it ans scrunch it for curls. if you need to you can braid it afterward and take it out when it dries



I need Hair Help...Please!!!?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy