Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

Maybe that can help my frizzy hair!



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

Yes, there are special thinning scissors.



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

Don't do it! When you're older, you'll wish you still had your thick hair. If you want to stop the frizziness, try using one of those ceramic flat irons.



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

i have poker straight hair so i dont know if this will help you. my hair dresser cut pieces of my hair at an angle in the middle body of it which made it have less body. hope this help =D



(i also have layers, i don't know if that matters or not)



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

I have three suggestions - a good hairstylist who can thin your hair with a tapered cut and strongly defined layers, leave in conditioner which will make the frizz smoother, and strong styling lotion or gel to help keep the shape.



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

Don't get your hair cut to be thinner. Because just as the first person says people are always jealous of thick hair when they are older don't to anything to radical.



Try an iron and products.



Good Luck!



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

Omg, please don't try and "thin" your hair! You can get your hair cut in a style that will make your hair appear thinner; try talking to your hairstylist and tell them what you want. Trust me, they know what they're doing. I had a slight problem with thinning hair, and I was afraid my balding process had already begun. With ultra fine and thin hair, it really shows when you start loosing 'em. So don't make the mistake of intentionally thinning your hair! Try hair serums and mousse that will control your frizz instead. Hope that helps :)



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

Well my friend got her hair thinned..with special thinning scissors. I would not do that first i would use frizzy creams %26amp; Gels.



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

I have really frizzy and curly hair too. I would highly recommend not getting your hair thinned -- my stylist told me that this would merlely cause my hair to grow back even thicker and be frizzier in the meantime. Instead, I get my hair cut in "reverse layers" to get it to lay flatter -- the hair is cut straight across and then the hair in the back (closest to your back) is cut about a half-inch to an inch shorter than the hair in the front (the layer that faces outward). Talk to your hair stylist -- they should be able to do this for you or may have other suggestions for you.



Some other things that I've found help tame my frizzy hair (and should work for you as well . . . ):



After washing your hair with Sunsilk (in the green bottle) shampoo and conditioner, towel dry your hair. Now apply an industrial strength gel (like Dep) and a leave in conditioner (I like John Frieda) to your hair and allow it to dry naturally. (Do NOT, at any cost, use a blow drier! It will only make your hair frizzier! This method will keep the curls in your hair for a longer period of time.)



You can try straightening your hair -- I love my CHI tourmaline straightener. The initial cost is rather a lot, but believe me, it's worth it. I've tried many other straighteners, and this is the only one that works for my thick and coarse hair. Make sure to use the CHI (in the red bottle) heat setting kit (comes in two bottles, you can buy it at a Sephora or Ulta store) to keep your hair soft and healthy.



Good luck -- hope this helps you! =D



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

i have the exact same problem, what i did was i went to a salon and i got me ends cut i got it layered and they used this tool that thinnins hair. that's wut i recommend



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

dont thin out your hair use sunsilk anti poof shamppoo , conditioner and 24/7 creme i use it and it makes the frixx go away and the creme gives it shine and life i highly recomend it!



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

best go to beauty shop,. have it done, doing it your self, hard see if got all hair even. all over.



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

you shouldn't do it. you should be thankful for your thick hair. just try some hair products to control the frizziness. your making a mistake if you do that to your hair. i have thick hair and would never dream up getting it thinned out. it doesn't even make sense to me why you;d want to do that. get you some hair products and be happy/



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

First get a trim from your trusted stylist.



Get a clear glossing, no color like Jazzing by Clairol or a clear Cellophane by Sebastian for shine.



The Maxiglide



http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/



Is not a flat iron, but will safely straighten your hair using heat and steam.



Infusium 23 leave-in treatment is awesome to get rid of frizziness too.



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

I say don't try to thin it. layer it when you get your hair cut next time. It always looks like you styled it and it makes your hair less frizzy.



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

i got my hair thinne at the hair salon...



Is there a way to thin your hair out!?

Thinning shears will do the trick...but only through a stylists hands...There is a certain way to do it, and only a profesional can do it. Go to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy