Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another hair dyeing question?

Okay well, for those of u that already know, I dyed my hair like a month and 1 week ago and at 1st we just wanted to fix my blonde hair w/ more blonde dye but it turned barbie blode so we tried to fix that w/ ash blonde and it turned grey! so then we tried to fix that with strawberry blonde and it pretty much helped. now my hair is sorta dark blonde but they grey is starting to come back. I want to dye my hair light blonde w/ darker brown highlights. can n e 1 give me n e suggestions on what I cud do to fix it, asap ? or like how long I should w8 to dye it? I'de also like it if there are any good suggestions of places to get hair cuts at bcuz I want to get a sorta scene-ish-preppy hair cut [ suggestion pics wud be nice ;) ] [and ez volumizing techniques that work bcuz I have super thin hair]



btw, my hair didnt fall out and I got all the fried ends cut off a couple weeks ago. I use aussie 3 minute miracle also so my hair isnt super dry really.



Another hair dyeing question?

Wow you sound just like me :] I had dyed my hair soo many times that it was falling out and going crazy.



I would recommened you going to a salon and ask them for advice. Your hair will probably need a deep conditioning treatment to put nutrients back into your damaged hair. At that point you could also get your hair cut in a really edgy fun way. (The stylist will know what looks best for your face).



I am not sure where you live , so I can't really recommend any particular salon. I would ask around, and even get a consultation at the salon to make sure you are comfortable with the products they use and their level of experience.



I would NOT do your hair yourself. I'm sure you probably don't want another mishap, so it is definately best to go to a salon.



websites for hair pics (short. medium and long !)



http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newes...



http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newes...



http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy