Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair loss on temples please help!?

I am 16 and have very very thin hair. My whole scalp is visable and has been like this since 14. Blood tests have been done and all is ok.



I think it could be male pattern baldness as my dad is bald, but no one has lost there hair on my mums side.



Do you lose hair on the temples with male pattern baldness? My temples are just as thin as my top and my dad has more hair on his temples compared to me.



Will I have no hair even on my sides when I am 18?



Hair loss on temples please help!?

About 50 to 100 milligrams a day of vitamin B6 taken for one or two months helps decrease hair fall. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy