Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair thinning??? does it work with thick, frizzy hair?

oook...i have the poofiest, thickest, frizziest hair in the world...every time i get a hair cut the stylist says...WOAH, u have the biggest hair i have ever seen, and with all the things i have tried, it still isnt managable unless i straighten it...even with a ceramic straightener and heat protective serum...my hair gets damamged, and i was wondering how thinning works and if it will work with my hair, u can e-mail me at bluejulia93@aol.com



im getting a haircut this thursday with my friends mom, and should i ask to get it thinned? ohh...and i heard stuff about not getting ur hair thinned with a razor...explain please



thanks



Hair thinning??? does it work with thick, frizzy hair?

You are right! If you have thick hair you should never have your hair cut with a razor but do have it thinned i can tell you first hand i had my hair thinned when i was a teen all the time and i still to this day have it done and i have a very full head of hair!! use scissors though!Hope this helps



Hair thinning??? does it work with thick, frizzy hair?

of course it does! just find the right one!



Hair thinning??? does it work with thick, frizzy hair?

I'm not real sure as to why not to get hair cut with a razor, but,I've never been fond of it. I think you get an uneven look and it's hard to style.



Also, it could make it take longer to grow back if cut with a razor. sorry just not sure.



If your hair is ' poofy ', then by all means get it thinned out.



it will make it easier to live with and a lighter fill.



I do believe that your hair will grow back even better if trimmed and thinned.



I always get my hair thinned just to give it a little lift. It's naturally curly but I chemically straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy