Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair....i need to impress this guy?

ok so i like this guy alot and he knos it! but my hair is always down and i need to find more ways of doing it! got any ideas.!? i got light bruntte hair an its thin but i got lots of hair for someone with thin hair!



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

well you could scrunch it put some volumizing gell in and let it air dry then brush it and walk out easy



or you could curl it like maybe you could flip it



or you could get lairs and wear it curled



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

Get an afro.



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

if u lke your hair down than get layers,if you what your hair up then



make a messi bun and side banges.totaly hot and on style!



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

leave your hair down,i am sure you are making a impression



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

wear it half back and get some hair accessories to place in it or maybe a small flower (something fake that looks real though)



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

Stop worrying about the hair and just be you! That's what impresses me! ;-)=



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

part it to the side... in between your eyebrow.. and wear mascara.. but its really the heart you wanna fluant..



My hair....i need to impress this guy?

try showing your face so tie it up or braid it. also layer it of you want and maybe get highlights. try like maybe a carmel color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy