Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair extension?

I want hair extension but i want to know how the process work? I have thin hair and hair extension can make my hair look more volumize and full. I want it to look and be completely professional and how long can i keep it until i have to take it out? can i tye up my hair if i get hair extension? Does it hurt? b/c some ppl stitch it to the head. Thank You.



Hair extension?

If you don't want to do something so permanent, that won't damage your hair, you might consider trying the new Jessica Simpson clip-in hair extensions. They are fantastic. They come in many colors, including high/low lighted. You can also make your hair shorter, with some of her extensions.



I am a licensed cosmetologist and can tell you that it will damage your hair to some extent getting extensions. The extent of damage will depend on the type of extensions, and the person applying them.



Hair extension?

yup u can tie ur hair up.. and do nythin u want no theyre not stitched but theyre glued tht glue is invisible though u cnt c it.. but hair extensions defentlli add an asset to ur looks! i would advice ni1 to have them.. "}



Hair extension?

I got extentions for my brothers wedding, they looked really good. I would definatly try them out. They just glue them in and they dont hurt. they give you extra glue too so you can fix them. they only stay for about a week.-



Hair extension?

the extensions are not stitched directly into the head. if you want them sewn in, you would have to get cornrows in your hair first, so that way they can be sewn to the braid not the scalp. it only hurts if they miss the braid, and if you never had cornrows in your head before, you won't even feel the needle after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy