Sunday, June 20, 2010

Straightening and thinning my wavy thick hair [and im a guy] without using a hair straightener?

hey guys



im a guy and ive got wavy black hair thats pretty thick, its so wavy and thick its pretty unmanageable and my hair doesnt look good unless its pretty short.. but id like to keep it longer



is there a line of shampoo or some kind of cream or anything i can use that could maybe smooth and thin my hair or straighten it up? ive used frizzease shampoo and conditioner adn that helps a little bit but it isnt anything miracle like, but im going to try the hair serum too in a few weeks to see if that helps as well



any reccomendations are great thanks alot



also no i dont really want to straighten my hair myself with a iron, thanks



Straightening and thinning my wavy thick hair [and im a guy] without using a hair straightener?

hey boy I'm a chick with wavy curly hair. No creams, no shampoos are gonna straighten your hair. Sorry bub. You should see a stylist who can do apply a straghtening solution (kinda like a perm but not) and have it done that way. Or invest in a straightening iron. Also using straightening shampoos ccan build up on your hair as well as oils and creams so you should get a "build up remover" shampoo such as Paul Mitchell shampoo 3. Only use that once a month for you. good Luck!



Straightening and thinning my wavy thick hair [and im a guy] without using a hair straightener?

Get a straightening perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy