Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair: a swimming disaster?

Hello again...I love hard core swimming...I have this leave-in conditioner that I will start using every time that I get out of the water (swimming starts tonight). What else can I do to keep my hair smooth during swim season. And is there anything that i can do during my off-season to prepare my hair for the disaster that comes with a chlorine filled pool????????



Also: My sister (age 9) uses this...but she has scraggly hair Probably because she is a tomboy and doesn't really care about her hair. However, she is starting to gain interest about her hair. This conditioner makes her hair a little better, but not by much.



AlSO: she has bleach blonde hair (naturally) and I have dirty blonde hair. She has thin hair...I have thick hair. She has straight hair.....and i have wavy hair.



Please be serious about this...THANKS



My hair: a swimming disaster?

Before you get in the pool wet your hair with non-chlorinated water - your hair is like a sponge absorbing water, so if you allow it to absorb non-chlorinated water first, it won't be able to absorb so much chlorinated water.



Another less popular, but very effective, way to protect your hair in the swimming pool is to wear a swimming cap.



You must also condition your hair with a daily conditioner and use a weekly deep conditioner.



My hair: a swimming disaster?

For you I would definetly recommend Pantene smoothing conditioner. It keeps your hair smooth and it gets rid of knots. It really works well.



My hair: a swimming disaster?

Maybe a swimming cap?? Does not look good, but will help your hair :) Also Joico K Pac helps, cost a lil more but works!!



My hair: a swimming disaster?

lol



My hair: a swimming disaster?

Try Garnier Fructis Beach Hair (or something along those lines)...it should work



My hair: a swimming disaster?

Try Taking Some Vitamins also



My hair: a swimming disaster?

What's the name of the conditioner you use, I need to use that myself? Same problem, chlorine.



My hair: a swimming disaster?

I Have Those Days To. Its Called A Bad Hair Day.



My hair: a swimming disaster?

i think there is stuff you can for swimmers. do you wear a swimming cap it would help.



My hair: a swimming disaster?

Chlorine does dry hair and will change the color of bleached blond.Why not try a stylish swim cap.Otherwise I would recommend a hot oil tx.



My hair: a swimming disaster?

Try using a swim cap. This will cut down on the exposure your hair has to the chlorine in the pool. If you just don't want to use a swim cap, be sure to wash your hair immediately after swimming (while it is still damp). Then, apply a regular (rinse away) conditioner (let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing). Then apply the leave in conditioner and style your hair.



My hair: a swimming disaster?

i have thick dyed blonde curly hair and i use redken curly shampoo and conditioner, my leave in conditioner is the best it is called kerasilk conditioner. it comes in gray bottle. i am not a swimmer but it always works on my hair. give it a try



My hair: a swimming disaster?

i use head and sholders for my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy