Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair Help!!! I have been experimenting with different ways for fix my hair problems, and I need sugg

I have had thin hair since I was 17, when I had a bout with anorexia. I am 20 now. The thinning looks like female pattern baldness, and I am a male! Nobody in my family lost their hair this early in life. NONE of them.



I haven't shampooed or conditioned my hair in four and 1/2 weeks, as part of an experiment to see if the shampoos were too harsh, and if they were causing hair loss. Since then, my skin problems on my back and forehead have disappeared completely, and my hair has been very shiny and soft. It doesn't smell, either. But I still cannot get any increased growth on the top. What should I do?



Hair Help!!! I have been experimenting with different ways for fix my hair problems, and I need suggestions!?

shave your head



Hair Help!!! I have been experimenting with different ways for fix my hair problems, and I need suggestions!?

there's this shampoo for thinning hair i think suave makes it i guess its supposed to work really good 4 ur hair and scalp but have u been stressed out alot cuz that could also b a factor



Hair Help!!! I have been experimenting with different ways for fix my hair problems, and I need suggestions!?

Check out this site longhaircare.com and blackhaircare you can read the message boards. The ladies are into growing long and healthy hair. You will find tons of information to help you.



Hair Help!!! I have been experimenting with different ways for fix my hair problems, and I need suggestions!?

Go to your Dr. for a Rx of hair growth stuff.I also think you can buy it at a store? I am telling you this,massage your scalp in small gentle circles.The massaging will help the blood circulation and get things flowing..I don't know about it growing back,but if it is going to have any chance,this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy