Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair thinning problem... what is causing it and what can i do?

i have naturally brown/grayish dull hair. Ive been dyin it blonde (platinum blonde) for about 2 years maybe 3... im only 18 and my hair is thinning significantly. People have been tellin me it is because im bleaching it. what should i do? is it because of the bleech? should i dye my hair another color?



Hair thinning problem... what is causing it and what can i do?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing.



Chemo patients use it.



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



Hair thinning problem... what is causing it and what can i do?

Have your thyroid checked. Thinning dull



hair is a symptom of a thyroid problem.



Hair thinning problem... what is causing it and what can i do?

dying will kill your hair extremly fast!!! my mom dyes hers blonde alot and it doesnt grow anymore because it breaks off on the ends and just looks horrible. i suggest you stop dying it all hair dye frys your hair. I currently use Biotin 5,000 iu, vitamin E, vitamin B-12 and a multivitamin. Alot of hair growth is from the inside out. Avacado oil also has alot of vitamins and is great for the scalp and you can also try lavander oil. i suggest you make sure your hair is deeply conditioned once a week. i personally love the avacado oil (rub into your scalp and hair really well) (buy at healthfood stores) and then on top of that rub in the hemp and placenta mix (packets at walmart in hair section) you can also use olive oil as a great moisturizer as well. make sure to wrap your head in a warm heated towel for about 30 mins or so and then rinse really well. Don't shampoo though or else you undo what you have done. My hair came out super soft and not at all greasy, and very tangle free. i suggest you make sure your hair is deeply conditioned once a week. i personally love the avacado oil (rub into your scalp and hair really well) (buy at healthfood stores) and then on top of that rub in the hemp and placenta mix (packets at walmart in hair section) you can also use olive oil as a great moisturizer as well. make sure to wrap your head in a warm heated towel for about 30 mins or so and then rinse really well. Don't shampoo though or else you undo what you have done. nutrition and taking care of it will help encourage growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy