Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair extensions....?

I'm looking into getting hair extensions. I am fifteen. I have blond, thin hair that goes a little past my shoulders. I like how my hair is thin but it is too short and it doesn't seem to be growing. Do you have any suggestions on the best/kind of cheap way or kind of hair extensions to get?



Hair extensions....?

When I first got extensions, I used the clip-ins. Buuut, if you don't want those, I'd suggest getting them sewn in or glued in.



After I used the clip-ins, I went to my hair salon and had my stylist sew them in there and they lasted for a long time! And it looked real..



;D



Hair extensions....?

They can ruin your hair so if your hair is thin already I would avoid them - they always look fake anyway. I had some once they felt so horrible and looked a mess I virtually ripped them out myself after a few days yuk



Hair extensions....?

hi! you can buy clip-in extensions at sallys beauty supply store. you just sew them on to a clip, and TA DA.



there are some that are 100% human hair.



i have them, and they're extremely realistic.



and they have a range of hair colors.



they cost about $40 all together when you buy the clips.



Hair extensions....?

Jessica Simpson has a hair extension at target that just clip in and you can get them for like 13 or 14 dollars. They have all diff rent colors that match your hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy