Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I was on prednisone for 2 months. 2 months after stopping drug I noticed hair thinning!!!?

I have been told that prednisone interferes with the growth cycle of the hair. I have some new hair coming in but not fast enough to keep up with all that is falling out. Anyone had a similar experience?? and how long does hair continue to thin? very distressing please help!!!



I was on prednisone for 2 months. 2 months after stopping drug I noticed hair thinning!!!?

oh my god...yes! never again will i go on that drug. like the song said;by PINK; instead of making me better it's making me Ill'.....the only solution for the receding hair w/loss is a good dermatologist!! trust me. nothing else can help due to the fact that it comprise your immune system. over the counter and home remedy's are just wasting time ,money and HOPE! the Rx you'll need will have to be blended just for you. be very careful around people with any kind of illness 'cause your very venerable right now. see a Rx and Dr. ...asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy