Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help/opinions ....please?

Hey guys so i have really thin hair...in this pict my hair is somewhate curled...doesn't look too good I worked all day and had it up etc. anywayz my hair is naturally stick straight and thin...and it's just not attractive..but I also have a big cheeks so I think the long hair makes my face look longer/smaller whatever...



So i'm going to get myhair cut...I dont want to get it cut too short..I want it to be long...But I want to do something fun and exciting..that would look good for thin hair. I love lots of layers. Any ideas?!



I need volume and something easy to style!



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/Hah...



Hair help/opinions ....please?

look for a product called "911 leave in conditioner". its a blue bottle with a pink lid. it works miracles and makes your hair so soft and managable.



i hope you find some. ive been looking and i've had no luck.



Hair help/opinions ....please?

your hair would look so cute if you teased it. and straightened. layers look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy