Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ok my hair is thinning lets find out why!?

ok so i've relaxed my hair twice and i now apply hairspray every single day and even blow dry my hair in the morning otherwise if i dont my hair will look way to down and thin. But anyway when i first started using hairspray i didnt' know that it was bad to sleep with it in so i did it several times; i think this is a major factor that affects my hair. Even though i use hairspray everyday i wash it out basically it should be harmless by washing it all out. However, i still seem to be experiencing thinning of hair..i notice a thin spot on the back of my head growing back slowly but is there any possible way to prevent more thinning and to help it grow? Your answers are greatly appreciated :D



Ok my hair is thinning lets find out why!?

i think Herbal Essences has the perfect products for you.



you really will have 2 explore the website for yourself cuz it has so many products that are perfect for dry damaged hair.



i have this stuff thats from herbal essences but 4 some reason i didnt see it on the website. but u spray it in ur hair before u blow dry ur hair, and it keeps my hair perfect.=D



check out the website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy