Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Women and hair loss...replacement? rogaine?

Is there any women out there that have had hair replacement or have used a hair regrowth system due to thinning or already thinned hair? What did you do? Did it work? Do you have to continuously use it? Men can answer too. I am a 38 year old female who has always had thin hair due to having seizures when I was younger. The tests and the medications caused my hair to thin. I haven't had a seizure since I was 10 and am no longer on medicine, however, my hair has never regrown. I am very self conscious about it. I want to try new styles and I don't want to feel like everyone is looking at my scalp ya know? any advice??? and please just real answers or advice. thanks



Women and hair loss...replacement? rogaine?

over the counter products give the feel and confidence of long thick hair They aren't a reliable solution . I have had clients get hair pieces that look like the real thing . They are light weight and easy to maintain .



my suggestion to you is to get a good short cut and take vitamins . The longer you are off of meds the healthier you hair will be .



Have you ever considered wigs .? I sell them and there are many styles . Check out Racquel Welch line of wigs they are beautiful.



Women and hair loss...replacement? rogaine?

I was recently told that using garlic shampoo can stimulate hair growth with daily use... my boyfriends uncle had been missing a patch of hair for years, and he started using it and is natural hair actually started filling in. It could be worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy