Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tragic Hair problem help me?

as a result of shaving, i have thick dark hair under my bellybutton and now iv decided i want my sot thin hair back. I read somewhere that waxing brings back the thin hair so i tried it. There wasnt anyone that waxes in my area so i bought a sticky hair remover thing ( whih is the same as waxing right?) and used it. The problem is after a week or so the hair still grew back thick and dark again. What should i do? am i stuck with the dark ugly hair for the rest of my life? Would repeated waxing bring the thin hair back? help me god help you.



Tragic Hair problem help me?

...................if you keep waxing your hair will get thinner, but you must be patient have a nice day



Tragic Hair problem help me?

electrolysis is cheap now or you could bleach it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy