Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair thinning on the crown. Anyone used Regaine before? Looking for pros and cons regarding its use?

Hi all, I am 27 and for the past 2 years, the hair on the crown of the head has started thinning rapidly. I have read a couple of articles on the internet about using 'Regaine' hair products to stimualte hair growth. I was wondering if anyone out there has been using these products, and can offer any advice regarding going for it, or not. Thanks, VJ



Hair thinning on the crown. Anyone used Regaine before? Looking for pros and cons regarding its use?

Hi, VJ,



I have read about the great results achieved by using Regaine.



I was slowly loosing my hair and went to buy the product.



Unfortunately once at home, I read at the packet that it was not suitable for the over sixties so I had to returned it.



I wish I could have been able so use it and maybe see some good reults.



You are luckier. Right age.



Wish you the best of luck.



Once suggestion, though, if it doesn't work for you, you can always try rubbing the spot with avocado oil.



Is working slowly for me. At least the hair is not falling so much.



Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy