Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help with hair issue.?

I have thin hair, not straggly thin but thin. Anyways everytime I go out in windy conditions my hair get horrible knots in it, is there a way to prevent this? I know that wearing my hair up is an obvious answer but it's winter in MI and wearing my hair up every day is not practical. I was wondering if maybe a certain cut would work but I don't want short hair either. Any ideas would certainly be appreciated.



Thanks!



Help with hair issue.?

TRY Braiding "IT" wHEn Outside !



Help with hair issue.?

Why don't you just braid it when you are out doors, and unbraid it when you get in.



It doesn't really sound like you want to cut your hair, just get better control of it.



I clip mine up when I leave my office, and and unclip it when I get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy