Sunday, June 20, 2010

A question about male genetic hair loss (male pattern baldness)?

My father's mother has hair loss (thinned out hair) so my father's younger brother went bald at 18 and my father thinned out a lot in his late 40's. He may look bald from far away but close up its just really thin hair. But my father's father had a full head of hair so I'm assuming he got this from his mother



My mother's side is different, both her parents have a full head of hair, and 3 of her sisters show no signs of thinning. She had a younger brother but he died in his 20's so we can't tell whether or not he was going to go bald but he wasn't when he passed.



I'm 27 and I still have a full head of hair although the front may have thinned a tiny bit. Is it possible that I will inherit a little bit of both from my mother and father in the sense that my hair will thin but I may not go completely bald? Or will I go bald?



A question about male genetic hair loss (male pattern baldness)?

baldness comes from the dad's side, if im not mistaken...if you take rogaine it prevents any further hair loss..but it wont grow it back once it's gone...so get on the box pronto so no one will have to know!!



A question about male genetic hair loss (male pattern baldness)?

no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy