Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oily skin and greasy hair, HELP?!?

I have combonation skin and it's a pain in the butt. I also have acne and have come to accept the fact the only time can help me, but how long exactly are we talking? I'm 15, will I be 20 by that time? Or can it happen in a year? I waisted around $1000 on acne producs and face washes. Any advice? And at school after a couple of hours my face gets really oily.



My hair gets really greasy. I have to wash it everyday or else I feel so nasty in the morning. I know washing your hair alot makes it thinner and weaker and I already have very finr thin hair. I have tried sooo many volumizing shampoos and conditioners, but of course they don't work. Also, in school after about 4 hours, my hair gets really stringy and thinner.



And one more question, if I took a shower in the morning before school, will my face stay dryer and my hair thicker. And its really weird, in the summer I don't have any acne or oily skin, but all other seasons it sucks. Help me please.



Oily skin and greasy hair, HELP?!?

i have that problem too. went in depression for bout a month



1. after you take a shower in the morning, put oil free moisturizer on your face. shampoo your hair in the morning.



2. tie back your hair and keep it out of your face when you don't need to look gorgeous.



3. when you sweat tie back your hair and make sure you wash off the sweat.



4. don't touch your face.



5. don't pick, squeeze or pop any zits no matter how tempting it is.



6.try using pro active to get rid of acne, or biore to control it.



7. when your face gets oily at school wipe off some oil w/ a moist towel.



8.only condition your hair from the ears down.



9. eat healthy. follow the food pyramid



10. drink lots of water! it hydrates your skin and hair and flushes out all the impurities in your body.



Oily skin and greasy hair, HELP?!?

well i use to have acne like for 2 years and it all started goin away the middle of last year if u have bangs keep them up as much as possible and ur hair when u sleep well i dont know wht else to say



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy