Sunday, June 20, 2010

Losing Hair.?

I'm 29 years old male who's started losing hair.Actually, I always had thin hair but recently i've noticed that i've started losing my hair and they are getting thinner. What measures can i take to prevent or stop the process and improve the scalp/hair.



Also, back home there's a myth that by using a hair oil(coconut oil, mustard oil etc...) on weekly or daily basis you improves the condition of your hair and scalp. Is the myth true? I came to Canada from Pakistan 3 years ago and personlly believe, that the dry, severe weather has a lot to do with my hair thinning/loss. Also, back home i was applying oil once a week or twice a month although because of the busy schedule and disbelief in the oil-myth I have not taken care of my hair the way I did back home(I read somewhere online that nothing will stop/improve a genetical change i.e when it's time to lose hair, you'll lose hair and nothing can be done.)



So, Is there any solution?



Losing Hair.?

Like many men your age geneteics is probably causing your hair loss. The main cause of male baldness is the over production of DHT in your scalp. Lots of men have this problem. The DHT causes the hair follicles to shrink and then die. Proven solutions are Propecia which is only available through a prescription. Propecia reduces the DHT production. You can also use Rogaine to help regrow what you have lost, but you must reduce the DHT or Rogaine will not be able to keep up. Good luck! Do a web search and you will find all sorts of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy