Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair thinning. . .?

My hair has always been soo thin nut not balding thin. It gets stringy instantly and it makes me look like trash until I brush it. Does anybody have any advise on how to geet thick and full hair?



Hair thinning. . .?

Once you start ANY hair growth product you have to continue to use it forever! no joke! Genetic hair loss is common, I have it too. I can only do ONE treatment to my hair, so I color it. Any more then it literally falls out or breaks off.



I wore weaves for years- now just wear it short and wigs at times.



Its healthy hair, just skinny and thin. Sucks I know. But hey- that's life. I had to wear a hat at the beach.



start inside out- eat the right things to encourage growth and get a blood panel done to check your hormones and thyroid.



Hair loss is a symptom of many internal issues.



I wish you the best- I take prenatal vitamins all the time and my hair/nails and skin really appreciate that.



Best wishes babe!



Hair thinning. . .?

Go to Nioxin's website and do a needs assessment. They will tell you which one of their products work best for you. If you don't want to use that product I also would like to suggest Redken. Lots of luck to you. ( Go with the Nioxin!)



Hair thinning. . .?

There is this brand that I used to thicken my hair a little. It really did for a year I used it. I didn't use it anymore but I notice I don't lose that much anymore. It's dark green and it's a serum - Gosh I can't remember what that is! But I also combine the effort with having less stress and relax and exercise more. Good luck!



Hair thinning. . .?

check for shampoos that say volumizing



Hair thinning. . .?

jojoba oil mixed with essence oils of lavender, rosemary, and clary sage. Also massage the scalp daily. And if brave enough, do head stands on a regular basis, (I'm not being scarastic) the reason for this is to increase blood flow, both procedures.



Hair thinning. . .?

Eat more protein, and take vitamins. Try to use quality hair products, try some mouse and blow drying, gently of course, brush from end to top trying not to tug. Stress is horrible on hair also, try to reduce your stress levels and exercise more. Eat more eggs, they are great for the hair, massage the scalp several times a day too for circulation, and maybe see your doc. Certain meds can also thin the hair, are you on any that can do that? I switch hair products weekly also, seems using the same thing week after week makes my hair dull.



Hair thinning. . .?

buy shampoos that have volumizers in them



Hair thinning. . .?

Take Biotin (it's a vitamin). It'll help your hair grow fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy