Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair-cut for fine hair texture?

what is a hair cut that will work with fine hair texture but medium - thick hair density? i have looked on some websites but most of them seem to believe that fine hair texture goes hand in hand with thin hair density.



( i have an average amount to a lot of hair but the strands themselves are fine/thin)



thank you :)



Hair-cut for fine hair texture?

I have the exact same hair. In fact they like to all come and have to feel my hair (it's baby fine) but when I would get a perm they would get mad because they thought I had thin hair and found out that I had a lot and would have to call later appointments and reschedule.



The best hair style for me is a long bob and long layers with the hair stylist texturizing the roots. This volumizes and gives it a look of fullness. Teasing the roots also gives it volume!



Hair-cut for fine hair texture?

My hair is the same, the best cut for me is slightly layered at the back, layers around the face and a side fringe. at just below shoulder length. It makes my hair look thicker than it actually is.



What ever you do, don't let the hairdresser at you with a razor! i did last cut and it ruined the look of my hair, as the actual srtands are to fine and end up frizzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy