Friday, June 18, 2010

Is my hair ok or is it gonna fall out ?

my hair has gotten alot thinner. at first i freaked out, and just like tried to do alot less to it. i used to have really thick hair, well it wasnt extremly thick, but thicker than now, my hair is just really frizzy, so it appears thicker. anyhow, i used to not like it cause it never cooperated, didnt straighten good, didnt scrunch good. since it got thinner, both look good! so i was like, well i mgiht as well look at the positives, i have less hair, and its thinner, but it straightens good, and scrunchs good, and now i actually protect my hair better, use good products, and air dry it, dont over do the heat, etc etc. but my hair still sheds quite a bit. my ma has thin hair but her hair sheds too. is it normal for my hair to shed like, hairs with the follicle at the end, all the time like..100-200 hairs per day? its just annoying cause sometimes i flip out and worry my hair is gonna fall out. no bald spots tho, or problems rly, just thinner hair. is my hair normal?



Is my hair ok or is it gonna fall out ?

you are naturally supposed to lose about 100-200 strands of hair a day. it's nature. you don't need to worry. some people's hair simply thins out a little bit as they get older. it's not that it looks bad.. or even that different.. but it's just sometimes our hair isn't as thick as it was when we were younger. it's normal. you'll be ok. ;o)



Is my hair ok or is it gonna fall out ?

i think you should be fine.



i have really thin hair and it falls out ALL THE TIME.



you have no idea. after one shampoo theres litterally a clump of hair near the drain.



but no bald spots or anything.



i think you should be totally fine.



the product worked like it said it was going to.



it made you have thinner hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy