Friday, June 18, 2010

If you have a small thin face , what is the best hair cut for this?

Lots of layers hanging into your face........Think Jennifer Aniston's haircut from friends but shorter.



If you have a small thin face , what is the best hair cut for this?

try a bob....kind of like victoria beckham. Try the links below.



If you have a small thin face , what is the best hair cut for this?

I have the same problem, and this is what I do, so I'll give you some of my tips:



I keep it at a length where it falls about at the top of my arms when its down, long hair just didn't make me look like an adult and short hair made my face look even smaller



I have real noticeable layers, almost choppy, but certainly not messy. It will give your hair volume and make your face look a little bigger (because if your like me your face just doesn't seem proportional) I also have it cut at an angle in the front, that way it frames my face in a way that just looks right.



( Experience says: when you tell your stylist you want alot of layers so there noticeable, make sure you tell him/her not to feather your hair!)



I straighten it because curls and waves just don't complement my face.



A good multi-colored dye job is also a good option. Some people don't like there hair too many colors but honestly I think it needs dimension when your face is thin. I keep my hair a dark chestnut undertone, with chunky foil highlights over my natural light brown. It can be an expensive job the first time but after that its only about 20$ every 6 weeks to maintain.



Always remember to cut your dead ends. With a face like mine, that fresh, recently cut look, where your ends are all even really looks nice.



Hope that helps!



If you have a small thin face , what is the best hair cut for this?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy