Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair thickening?

I need some help with my hair, at the moment, it's very thin, if I straighten my hair, it gets greasy after a few hours. The sides of my hair are half-way into the 'wings' except it poofs outwards. I've wanted to thicken my hair for a while now but never got around to it, i mainly want my hair to lose the poofy-ness of the sides and lose the grease. Any tips on changing my thin hair? also, it's semi-long.. ( hair past my earlobs, almost down to my chin if straight, and bangs are roughly over my eyes).



Hair thickening?

Try buying some thickening shampoo, after awhile that should help your hair.



:]



Hair thickening?

even if you buy thickening shampoo and its not gonna make a huge difference. there is no way to change the "thickness" of your hair. your pretty much stuck w/ it. You can get hair extensions tho !



Hair thickening?

BackComb your hair.



Take a section of hair and hold it upwards, then take a comb or brush and brush towards your head (backwards)



You should get a knot looking thing at hte top, repeat that all over your head, and your hair should get thicker, I find it also helps with grease, or tends to hide it better.



Theres some good youtube "how-to" videos you cna check out :] Another thing you could do is see your hairdresser and tell him or her your problem, and they'll know what to do.



Hair thickening?

I have thin straight hair and I have found that keeping it cut shorter (just to my ear lobes) and layered makes it look thicker. Find a good hair stylist and take their advice on a new 'do. They might cost a little more, but it is worth it. Talk to them about what you want before they do anything and make sure they understand. The good ones can visualise what looks good for your face.



Also, I use Aussie ausome volume shampoo and since I have been using that, my hair appears thicker. It really does give you volume. I leave it on for about a minute before I rinse.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy