Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

Without going to salons



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

If you don't want to go to a salon, let me tell you what I do:



I get a heavy conditioner and apply it halfway down and work it all the way through the ends. Then I go and work a little through the top, but not too much (I don't want my hair to look greasy!) I rinse it out after a couple of minutes--you'll notice that your hair already seems smoother and less full--the conditioner causes the hair folicles to lay smoothly and it takes out some of the body. Then I towel-dry my hair and spray in some de-tangler and serious straightening spray--not too much though, you still want your hair to feel like hair! :) I blow-dry it and finish drying it by straightening it with a ceramic straightener. My hair feels soft, smooth, light, and not "thick" at all. However, this process is so damaging to your hair that I usually only do it for special occasions or if I have a little extra time some day. For a HEALTHY, daily way to make it thinner, I don't have any advice. Sorry!



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

The only way is to cut it.



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

Go to a salon and ask them to thin your hair.........it only takes a few minutes and most hair dressers do it.



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

Go to a salon and ask them to thin it out. Hair straightening with a flat iron also helps make it appear thinner.



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

damaga ur hair is the only way to thinin it which is bad....ur lucky to have thick hair gurls kill for thick hair...don't take somethin specail away from u



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

TOOTHED SCISSORS. BARBERS HAVE IT



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

Meet my mother and converse with her on a regular basis---no bulls**t! Would you like her name, address, %26amp; phone number? She ends up chasing her friends %26amp; family away. My hair is thinning out more and more---against my will. Hey, you won't have to go to a salon!



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

buy thinning scissors and do it yourself



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

FLAT EARN



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

There is probably other ways besides going to a salon but going to a salon is the best choice. Getting layers and asking them to thin your hair with toothed scissors will make it alot thinner.



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

there is this thing called relaxing your hair... and rebonding is another way but cost a lot. search it around...



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

why would u want to thin hair???? just get a new hair style where the thickness wont show so much. cause once u thin it and keep on thinning it by the time u are in 30's, u wont have so much hair



My hair is real thick, how to thin it??

have it layered at a salon...it'll appear thinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy