Friday, June 18, 2010

I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

So pretty much I went to a salon to get my hair cut and styled. The lady cut off the length first then went in with a razer and thinned it.. and then blow dried it and straightend it then cut it again with thinning shears.. now my hair is WAY too thin for my likings... How long will it take for the thickness / bulk to return.?



Keep in mind I love the cut and style.. just when I feel my hair its TOO thin now and a pony tails look so stupid and small now.



Originally I had hair below my boobs and extremely thick with long layers and now its a bit above my arm pit with short layers.



Please say it wont take long to get the thickness to return!!!



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

My hair is super thick so I usually get my hair thinned except for when it starts growing back it has ALOT of volume...and for me this is only about a less than a month after doing it...i think it actually made my hair bigger than it was before...haha..so i just decided to go to another place and what they do is just do the ends of your hair...an i like that alot better



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

couple of days it dotn take long trust meeee, glad you like your new style :]



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

since you say extremely thick, I would say a month - 3 months max. My hair is also very thick and I always get it thinned; I notice it after a month and by 3 months it's back to normal.



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

I would say about a month. But if you sweat alot it will grow in faster. I know that's sound wired but. If you don't wash your hair for a while it will grow. Hair can grow under dirt for some reason.



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

believe me it wont..



about two weeks and u can start



to feel it..



that why i thin mine every few weeks :D



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

Thining your hair is removing it. By cutting layers into it, you have to wait for the hair to grow back. Sorry, but the resonse of a couple of days was wrong. Hair is dead once it leaves the scalp, so it will won't regenerate from the bottom.



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

first of all it horriably to get your hair thinned if its super think i did it and i have a huge puff on top of my head but it should be back to normal within a week or two ...but when it comes back its gonna come back twice as thick.



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

It will take as long as it normally takes your hair to grow



I got my hair thinned at a salon... How long until it grows in thick again?

it wont take long for the thickness to return.



;)

3 comments:

  1. You can texturize your hair and remove added bulk by using thinning hair cutting shears. Thinning shears are scissors that have teeth or notches on one side, while the other side is a smooth blade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my hair thinned and now since I have fine hair, I have strands of hair sticking out everywhere. What can i do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my hair thinned out told her only wanted an inch trim but she took into her own hands and thinned our my hair without consent it’s been over. Year and I’m still struggling to style my hair since it’s so thin

    ReplyDelete

 
TTDirectBuy