Friday, June 18, 2010

Thinned hair< is it a good choise?

i what to get my hair thinned?????? is it a good choise???



Thinned hair%26lt; is it a good choise?

It's entirely up to you. I have no idea what your current hair is like. Hopefully you go to a reputable salon that will have hairstylists there that can give you an opinion.



People get their hair thinned all the time. I hope you just specify how thin you want it to be or else your ponytail will look weird.



Thinned hair%26lt; is it a good choise?

In some cases yes... if your hair is extremely thick to the point of being able to rinse good and taking long time to dry, do it. make sure the stylists knows what they sre doing. tell them to stay away from your hair line and the top of the head. I have many customers that if we didn't thin it out once in a while, not every cut, they would be miserable... hope this helps



Thinned hair%26lt; is it a good choise?

NO NO NO !



If u want ur hair 2 appear a lil thinner or not so poofy - get long layers.



Thinned hair%26lt; is it a good choise?

I picked out a cute shoulder length cut that has flippy layers all around and the stylist said for my hair to have all that volume the picture had then she had to thin my hair. You can't even tell that the hair is gone, and my hair does have alot more volume. She warned me not to have it done every time I come in for a cut, though, or I would be bald! So I say go for it if you want.



Thinned hair%26lt; is it a good choise?

it helped me so much. my hair was so much lighter



Thinned hair%26lt; is it a good choise?

not really, i don't think it's a good choise, if you realy want your hair to be less thick, try a hair style which have layers etc, but don't get your hair thinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TTDirectBuy